News and Information
Drain tub and rinse with fresh water.
There are many services that are currently offered in Wyoming Salon's that are not regulated by the Board of Cosmetology, some of these services are:
Tattooing (Permanent Makeup)
If your salon is offering any of these services you must have a sign posted, in public view, letting your clients know that these services are not licensed or regulated by the Board of Cosmetology.
Medical services can sometimes be offered in a salon as well. All medical services and treatments must be offered in a separate room from cosmetology services, and only licensed medical staff may perform medical services or treatments in a salon.
The top 5 most common inspection issues:
- Money, keys and other personal items in a drawer with clean disinfected items
- Dirty or contaminated disinfectant
- Expired licenses, or licenses not posted
- Infection Control Standards not posted
- Clippers not cleaned and disinfected after each use
There is no Medical Esthetic license offered by the Board of Cosmetology in Wyoming, the following is the scope of practice for a Wyoming Esthetics license: