- Must hold a current license from another state;
- Must obtain official certification of license from the state of your original license and all other states where you hold/held a license;
- Must have passed a written and practical exam given by a state board or testing company;
- Have at least 1600 hours for Cosmetology, 1000 for Hair Stylist, 400 for Nail Technology, 600 for Esthetician, 500 for Instructor ;
- If you do not meet the hour requirements listed above you must prove at least one-year work history.
- Complete the application and return to the board office along with the following:
- Copy of current professional license
- Copy of current government issued photo ID and social security card or U.S. birth certificate
- Copy of current U.S. passport or current permanent resident card
- Work history, if applicable
- Wyoming Laws, Rules and Regulation Assessment
- Endorsement Fee: $273.00 (money order, cashier's check, debit card, or credit card only-no personal checks)
2. Request all certifications and/or verification's from every state you have held a professional license to be sent to the Wyoming Board of Cosmetology. Certifications can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.